Book your Holiday Apartment in Kirkby Lonsdale Now
- Fully Equipped Open Plan Kitchen – You can cook for yourselves or enjoy the wonderful menus from Plato’s restaurant and bar.
- Wet Room with Drench Shower – stocked with gorgeous toiletries from the Sedbergh Soap Company
- Snug Lounge / Dining area – with Plasma Screen TV
- King-Size Bedroom with superbly comfortable Vi-Spring bed and Egyptian cotton bedlinen
- Tea and Coffee from Atkinson’s of Lancaster
- Double Bedroom with Vi-Spring bed and luxurious bedlinen
- Views across to St Mary’s Churchyard
- Central Heating
Luxurious Loft Apartment in Kirkby Lonsdale
Plato’s holiday apartment offers the discerning holiday maker or business traveller all the luxury touches you expect from our hotel, plus the privacy of a self-contained, 2 bedroomed flat.
This lovely old house in Kirkby Lonsdale has been converted into flats and Plato’s offer the loft apartment as a holiday home. You’ll find that the beautiful character of the old Cumbrian stone building is intact, (complete with solid oak beams) but you’ll be able to enjoy all the modern amenities you expect:
In all of Plato’s accommodation, well-behaved dogs are welcome. There’s a charge of £15 per dog a night, which includes clean doggie bedding and ample bowls of water. If you’d prefer to leave your dog in comfortable, local kennels, call Chalybeate. You’ll find centrally heated accommodation, and you can leave your dog overnight and take him out during the day.
Call us on 015242 74180 or send us an email
to book your stay at our loft apartment in Kirkby Lonsdale.
2 Bedroom Holiday Flat in Kirkby Lonsdale
Well Behaved Dogs Welcome
To View our Tariffs