Indulge in the art of giving. Pre-order champagne and flowers to be in your room on arrival.
For the ultimate experience Platos have teamed together with Love Beauty, Kirkby Lonsdale's most elegant and relaxing salon and we can offer pamper treatments at an exclusive price when you stay with us. The following treatments have been selected to compliment an indulgent getaway in the Lakes.
Visit Plato’s for two nights dinner, bed and breakfast between Sunday and Thursday for £120.00 per night. Enjoy tea and cake on your arrival, dinner on two nights and full Cumbrian breakfast both mornings. This offer is available from Sunday 1st June 2014 until Thursday 31st July 2014
To add any of these treatments to your stay with us, please call and we will give you a special discount code and details on how to book your treatment.
Champagne and Flowers
Early Summer Offer
Ensure that your stay at Plato’s is something to remember by choosing one of our special room packages.
Enjoy some great walks around Kirkby Lonsdale or further afield in either the Yorkshire Dales or the Lake District National Park.
Here at Plato's we can offer two nights dinner, bed and breakfast with tea and homemade cake on both days, a selection of walks and a packed lunch for £140.00 per person.
Treat the special person in your life to a romantic night at Plato's.
Enjoy a half bottle of Beaumet champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries in your room on your arrival, dinner for two on Friday evening, breakfast (in bed if you wish) on Saturday morning for £99.00 per person based on double occupancy in a deluxe room.
To book a boutique Hotel Room, call us on 01524 274180 or
- ½ bottle Beaumet Champagne on ice £20.00.
- Full bottle Beaumet Champagne on ice £37.00
- A hand tied bouquet of flowers from £25.00.
- A dozen quality red roses £45.00.
- A box of hand made chocolates from local chocolatier “Chocolat” £10.00.
- Muscle melt massage; Warm aromatic oils are deeply massaged to aid the removal of stress and stimulate endorphins that make the body feel good.
- Radiant skin facial; Skin is calmed and soothed whilst being intensely nourished and moisturised, a truly relaxing experience.
- Indian head massage; A deep style massage that focuses on the head, shoulders and neck. The ideal way to relieve emotional and mental stress.